30 nosler?

greyghostnw

i recently purchased the latest edition of noslers re loading guide, #8 and noticed 30 nosler cartridge dimensions and load data. i have not seen any info on this befor. anyone have any idea on its release?

They are announcing it at shot so should be available shortly after. If they follow previous schedules

Guess that answers that !! Seems like an almost too good to be true cartridge.. time will tell. If I was just starting out I'd buy one and a couple of hundred casings and I think you'd be set for life with a big game hunting rifle.

Been waiting for this. One that i will be building a carbon ti custom around. Look forward to keep seeing this unfold.

Sounds promising. I'd like to see/ hear how the recoil is compared to 300wm. I also wonder if a 300wm chamber can be reamed to the 300nos w/out issue. Lastly I'd like to see 300nos vs 300ss!

** 300 sounds cooler than 30.. just sayin

asked around a bit and have not found one with a reamer yet set up for 30 nosler. all in due time i spoze. thinking a barrel throated for the new eldx 220gr would be a great match for this platform. based of pure speculation oviously. that new bullet interests me as well.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.