3 elk year

Thats a hell of a season you had. One for the books for sure. I really like the look of your rifle build too. If you can go into more detail on the bipod that would be great. Ive looked at them but didnt end up getting one. I guess i was wondering what this one does that others dont? Thanks

Thats a hell of a season you had. One for the books for sure. I really like the look of your rifle build too. If you can go into more detail on the bipod that would be great. Ive looked at them but didnt end up getting one. I guess i was wondering what this one does that others dont? Thanks
I'm not sure how to go into much more detail but the main thing is how easy you can adjust the legs. Don't have to twist anything to lock the legs and they are adjustable anywhere from laying down which it says 6" but I think it's lower than that and can go all the way up to kneeling.

Congrats on a great season and some awesome animals ! Getting ready to head out and low for a cow elk now. It's 1 degree. So much fun....
Good luck! I was up on the winter range looking at deer today and it was definitely plenty cold. Real feel was -10 at the house when I left 😂

Well done!

1639879290415.png

I'm not sure how to go into much more detail but the main thing is how easy you can adjust the legs. Don't have to twist anything to lock the legs and they are adjustable anywhere from laying down which it says 6" but I think it's lower than that and can go all the way up to kneeling.
Sounds good, thanks for that explanation. Ill look into them again.

Good luck! I was up on the winter range looking at deer today and it was definitely plenty cold. Real feel was -10 at the house when I left 😂
I had real feel -8 at 1 degree that night. Yesterday morning it was 3 degrees and -5 real feel. At least no wind. I waited until it hit 16 degrees and took off. Lots of snow but no elk yet ! Looked around in 58 and 61. Buddy had cow tag for 61. Even looked around in 66 which is general until 21st..strange year. 🤔

I had real feel -8 at 1 degree that night. Yesterday morning it was 3 degrees and -5 real feel. At least no wind. I waited until it hit 16 degrees and took off. Lots of snow but no elk yet ! Looked around in 58 and 61. Buddy had cow tag for 61. Even looked around in 66 which is general until 21st..strange year. 🤔
You're up in grizzly land! Dad had a sheep tag up there a couple years ago. Awesome country!

You're up in grizzly land! Dad had a sheep tag up there a couple years ago. Awesome country!
Yeah a lot of them around here. Wolves , lions , coyotes , griz and black bear it has to be hard on the elk and deer. Moose got hammerd here. How do you guys do on your sheep hunt ? See a lot of them here. Especially now. Rams came down.

Yeah a lot of them around here. Wolves , lions , coyotes , griz and black bear it has to be hard on the elk and deer. Moose got hammerd here. How do you guys do on your sheep hunt ? See a lot of them here. Especially now. Rams came down.
Dad got a nice ram. That was one of the most fun hunts I've been on in some of the meanest country!

E="RG300WSM, post: 2374025, member: 117768"] Dad got a nice ram. That was one of the most fun hunts I've been on in some of the meanest country! [/QUOTE]
Dad got a nice ram. That was one of the most fun hunts I've been on in some of the meanest country!
That's great ! My favorite hunt was a desert sheep I shot in 2003. Been trying for a Rocky Mtn. Bighorn in 3 states.
Have a pic of his ram ? Love to see it as much as all your trophy's this year !

Last edited: