3 elk year

It's a 300 WSM that's been completely worked over haha not sure how much detail you want but I'll put everything 😂.

300 WSM built off a blue print 700 action, Stocky Stocks thumbhole stock, Jewel trigger, Proof barrel, Huskemaw scope, accurate mag bottom metal so I could use bergers. I had a guy in Evanston Wyoming "Pucker Factor Precision" put the stock on, a carbon fiber bolt knob (cause it looked cool 😂) and he built the muzzle brake which I'm going to brag on because it's unbelievable the difference this brake is compared to the old brake I had was. This new brake I can watch impacts at 300 yards so if you're in the market check him out. Another thing I'm going to brag on and almost everyone that has seen it this year said they was buying one is the bipod I used. A friend of mine told me about it and best purchase I've made. It's called Hatch Outwest. By far the most versatile bipod I've ever used. I can go from 6" prone to kneeling without adding extensions or anything.

Load is 57.5 gr h4350 with a 210 gr Berger.
Finally someone else who tops a hunting rifle with a huskamaw scope. I have them on two rifles and wouldn't trade them for the world. Nice job on the hunts this year.

Finally someone else who tops a hunting rifle with a huskamaw scope. I have them on two rifles and wouldn't trade them for the world. Nice job on the hunts this year.
I love them I actually have them on 1 muzzleloader and 3 rifles. Have a 270 wsm I just bought that will also be getting one. After I bought the 1st one I knew I'd never put anything else on my long range setups!

Thanks everyone! I know I don't post a ton on here for info with guns but that's mainly cause im usually the one searching forums for info to help whatever I have wrong 😂. These forums have been a huge help!