28 nosler

Gills

I have narrowed down to defiantly wanting the 28 nosler in the fierce rifle. I did find a used 28 nosler in the fierce edge with a carbon wrapped barrel 26" and a break. My biggest hold back is I don't know anything about carbon wrapped barrels some guys love them and others hate them. And this particular rifle supposedly started as a 26 nosler and the accuracy when to hell after 100 rounds, so he sent it in and had it rebarreled and chambered in 28 nosler. Does fierce have weak barrel with short life could he have over pressured it and damages the action? What are ins and outs in this rifle. Am I silly for the concern?

Who are you buying it from? I would only buy if the warranty is transferable, or if you're buying direct from Fierce.

Well it's a guy on gun broker. And I'm not sure I'm going to purchase I was just thinking if the price was right I could maybe try just a little reluctant

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.