.277 caliber input

Berger came through for me. Thanks for the advice Muddy:

Attachments

• 170 Load Data.png
    170 Load Data.png
    16.6 KB · Views: 53
This may not be helpful in the slightest as an apples to oranges comparison but a while back (okay ten years ago now) I experimented with the 180 woodleigh weldcore in 270 win. Again, 10 grains heavier, jacket waaaaaay thicker, and bearing surface multiple times longer probably. But still a data point. Best velocity came with rl25. 2600 fps in a 22 inch. I believe it was 57 grains in a Winchester case
Thank you Calvin45, I have a couple boxes of those to try in my 27 Sherman mag,

Thank you Calvin45, I have a couple boxes of those to try in my 27 Sherman mag,
Nice! I assume from quite a while ago now? Before they had that fire?

The good news is they will be up and running and already are retooling. For a while the plan was they were just going to be done which would be such an absolute tragedy. I love their stuff. I use bullets from about any manufacturer, but for premiums hammer of USA and woodleigh of Australia are what I'm most eager to spend my money on. I've been in email correspondence with them a bit too. Just good honest real world salt of the earth folks. I've sought to encourage them by simply telling them that when they're products hit Canadian shelves again, I'll be in line with my wallet out haha.

I'm especially interested in their 310 grain round nose weldcore out of my 358 Norma magnum. It has the 12 twist needed for that pill. Should be an absolute MONSTER CRUSHER!