27 Nosler N570 load data

I bought Bullets.com OUT of 170 gr EH bullets when they closed their doors. I built an 8 twist 270wby and they wouldn't shoot them.
My next devious maniacal plan is a 270 Nosler. Just need to find someone to chamber a Savage pre-fit that has a reamer but it looks like I might have to buy a reamer.

I bought Bullets.com OUT of 170 gr EH bullets when they closed their doors. I built an 8 twist 270wby and they wouldn't shoot them.
My next devious maniacal plan is a 270 Nosler. Just need to find someone to chamber a Savage pre-fit that has a reamer but it looks like I might have to buy a reamer.
Sounds like a good plan!
I can't help you with a reamer unfortunately as I'm a world away,hopefully someone on here can point you in the right direction.

Have you had any luck working up a load? I'm about to start playing with my 27 nosler. I have a 1:8 twist and am looking at running the 170 Berger. Any suggestions?
I just starting working up a load for my 27 nosler with 170 eol. Started with 76 grains of retumbo and N570 so far

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.