.264 win mag

Codave101

They are hand loads. 62 grains Retumbo OAL 3.223 fed mag primers . getting higher vel then the book states for powder charge but I have NO PRESSURE signs.

Md reloader

I tried Retumbo in mine but I wanted to shoot the 120 bts and it didn't work so well.The 120s really pack a wollup in deer out to 400 yards.I would like to work up a load for something in 140 but it is not a priority right now.

What do you plan to use the partitions on?

joseph

A buddy of mine had one built (.264 AI) that shoots 6" five shot groups or less with a 31" bbl. consistently if he reads the wind good at 1,000 yds. gun) - - - - - - - - - - - - -

gt40

Service rifleman1

Hello there. After many years of shooting and hunting with 6.5's I have found a Savage 110L 264 that I have just procured. 6.5X54 Krag, 6.5 Japanese Carbine, and the Swede Mausers up to my Tikka M695 Master Trapper Whitetail Hunter in 6.5X55. Not to forget the M70 Winchester 6.5-06 that was great to load for and hunt with. I gathered that this particular rifle was bought by a right handed fellow who was unaware the Savage was a lefty so it hasn't been shot all that much. This will be my first Left handed Bolt rifle. It is being shipped out and I am getting some dies tout suite. Kind regards.

arkrunner

Im going to build a sporter 26" barrel on a pre 64 action. I ordered a Brux barrel. My question is on the reamer what neck dia. would be best for the current brass. Win. brass is measuring .015 and I am thinking .002-3 neck clearance. Does this sound right. That would make a .296-97 reamer.
My factory barrel measures .300 with loaded rounds at.294 with factory brass. 7 mag brass resized measures .288. (Ugh). these are Win. brass and .012 neck wall thickness. Lots of resizing going on with this brass.
I wished Nosler brass wasn't so expensive. If someone has some Nosler brass can you measure the wall thickness for me. It might be worth the extra money.
thanks elton