257 STW powder choices besides Ramshot magnum?

capture

Official LRH Sponsor
I've been searching for load data and it seems that Ram shot magnum seems to be the only choice for accurate loads. I want to load the 115 Bergers and was wondering if there is any other ball powder out there that is available since you can't seem to find Ram shot magnum. Any help with this would really be appreciated as well of any data with these other powders.

How about US 869? Hodgdon says: In addition, US869 is effected minimally by varying temperatures, a key feature for top competition and hunting accuracy.

I've been searching for load data and it seems that Ram shot magnum seems to be the only choice for accurate loads. I want to load the 115 Bergers and was wondering if there is any other ball powder out there that is available since you can't seem to find Ram shot magnum. Any help with this would really be appreciated as well of any data with these other powders.

Contact the Berger Team, they've always been very helpful in my experience.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.