245 Berger hybrid target loads & terminal performance and load data

TX mountain hunter

I haven't found much on these yet results wise.

Does anyone have terminal performance results?

I'm leaning on trying them in my 9 twist 26" LPR 300 Norma improved. Thinking about 86-89 N570 but I want to be cautious on not pushing more than necessary down the barrel to keep the round counts low. Pet loads? Jump thoughts?

Last edited:
I haven't found much on these yet results wise.

Does anyone have terminal performance results?

I'm leaning on trying them in my 9 twist 26" LPR 300 improved. Thinking about 86-89 N570 but I want to be cautious on not pushing more than necessary down the barrel to keep the round counts low. Pet loads? Jump thoughts?
300 rum?

Nothing on terminal results, but it's a heavy Berger.
Settled on 87gr N570, Rem brass (ADG is 10 FPS difference), Fed 215M, for about 2845 FPS. Others on here have faster ones. I loaded up to 89gr, had great accuracy, but pockets were getting soft, so just went back to the 87gr load. You know, gotta fight Bidenomics one bullet at a time...

I'm at 89gr n570 in my Norma improved and at a medium node at 2970fps.

Have taken 4 black bear with them and have all left the vitals wrecked and about a 2-4" exit hole.
Is this with 245 EOL, or the hybrid target pointed bullets?

Is this with 245 EOL, or the hybrid target pointed bullets?
EOL, and you know what I knew he was talking about the other ones and I brain farther and replied anyway. 😂 mainly load data is what I was providing so I guess I was somewhat helpful.

Howdy guys, anyone have a box of EOL.Hybrid they can sale. I have been waiting for a year for them to be in stock. I'm on notify me at 3 places. Thanks

I was a 28 and 30 inch 30-378 with 9 twist and doing benchrest and elk and deer hunting. My setup was kind of limited to 220 gr. velocity and twist are related.

When you really look at any caliber Velocity becomes so low as you approach the heaviest bullets that the only time they shine is way out there where BC finally exceeds.

Recent Posts