22 Creedmoor - input

Just broke in two - .22 Creedmoors on Thursday. Both shot under 1/4" for 5 shot groups at 100 yards. The load was Berger 80 gr. VLDs over Re-26 in ADG/Atlas brass. One had a 22" barrel while the other was 26" in 7.5" twist rate. These will also shoot the older 80 gr. AMAX quite well. :)

My personal rifle is a 26" barrel is a 6.5" twist for those 90 and heavier bullets. It shoots just about the same using the same reamer but different powders of course.:D;)

Rem 700
Bartlein 1-7.7 26" barrel
Gray boe stock and bottom
Leupold mark 6

Gun runs 3645 average with 75gr eldm.

It's taken coyotes, bobcats, and whitetail and one axis

Absolutely devastating on predators. I love the gun and is my favorite to date

Killed one doe at 800 with it
And a buck at 500. Drt.

Gun was built by Johnny at crimson accuracy

I ordered one this spring from Ryan Pierce with a 7 twist 26" proof barrel. I plan to shoot the 95smk or 90 Berger's. Will be my wife's rifle for deer and antelope.

FN SPR action and #4 Krieger 8 twist. Chambered by LongRifles Inc. I bedded it into a Hogue stock. Loves 75gr ELDM and H4350 at about 3450fps. Very explosive combination. My new favorite killing gun. Mine did speed up very quickly and I had to back down the powder charge sooner than expected.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.