22 Creedmoor?

Is that 63gr. Sierra a match,or soft point?
Soft point, semi spitzer

Fantastic bullet! I shot my biggest black bear with it @ 178 yds. Bullet entered about where his love handle would be on his right side. Exited his adams apple, if a bear has one:)...

Bruin went a short bit, like 12 to 15 yards and went to Croak City Wyo...

Here is more info from a good buddy that kills deer a lot with his .223. He shoots the 60 grain Nosler Partition. Anchors deer everytime with one shot out to 400 yards. Pretty amazing for a .223. Never did the velocity check on that but shows the bullet performance on deer.

60 Noz Part is a good bullet if you can find them, an even better bullet if you can get it to shoot...I've tried them in several rifles, have several buddies who've tried them as well. Normally I/we have zero issues getting a Partition to perk but this little bugger is not eager to please. If you can get it to an inch I'd call it a day.

Now if you can find some of the old Nosler Solid Base bullets in 52, 55, or 60 then you're in tall cotton! Buy every darn one

Soft point, semi spitzer

Fantastic bullet! I shot my biggest black bear with it @ 178 yds. Bullet entered about where his love handle would be on his right side. Exited his adams apple, if a bear has one:)...

Bruin went a short bit, like 12 to 15 yards and went to Croak City Wyo...
This is good to hear! What's your muzzle velocity?

I know a guy that can help you, his name is Jamie Dodson. He is the owner and the inventor of the ACE chamber. Go to ( Wolfprecision.net ). He builds world class rifle second to none that are out there, and he teach's long range shooting in Pennsylvania and he uses 22 creeds as his school rifles. Beware it might cost you a new gun. He loads and shoots thousands of round a year.

Peterson has some load data, and guidance on over-pressure loads posted on forums.

This is good to hear! What's your muzzle velocity?

Keep in mind this is with a standard 22/250 (not AI or CM), I don't push it hard. That said depending on lot of powder I'm generally in the 3460-3500 fps with my load of Varget. In the last 5 years if I recall right we've taken 46 critters from deer and lopes to elk from 35 yards to 400 and all have been with one bullet. No CNS, all behind the front's. That I can recall only 3 of them went anywhere but straight down! One whitey ran a short ways, one muley went about 10 yards (off a cliff) and the elk I shot this year went a very short ways.

IMO, what the big case 22's can do is totally underappreciated as well I've found that the standard CNC 55-63 grain bullets do just fine and will take game down quicker than any of the harder bullets!

Keep in mind this is with a standard 22/250 (not AI or CM), I don't push it hard. That said depending on lot of powder I'm generally in the 3460-3500 fps with my load of Varget. In the last 5 years if I recall right we've taken 46 critters from deer and lopes to elk from 35 yards to 400 and all have been with one bullet. No CNS, all behind the front's. That I can recall only 3 of them went anywhere but straight down! One whitey ran a short ways, one muley went about 10 yards (off a cliff) and the elk I shot this year went a very short ways.

IMO, what the big case 22's can do is totally underappreciated as well I've found that the standard CNC 55-63 grain bullets do just fine and will take game down quicker than any of the harder bullets!
Years ago, PO Ackley did tests on round performance in AZ. Done on wild Burro,s. Winner you ask? 220 Swift !!!

4 sure, PO also worked with the 17 O'Brian if I recall right.

I've done some work with the 17 Rem as well but if I talked about that it'd most likely put some in an early grave so I'll leave that out of the conversation...:)

80 grains bullets are 80 grain bullets. Pushed at higher speeds kill very effectively. I know hunters using the 243 with this weight class bullet shooting deer. When people see a .22 killing deer, they freak out but the 243 is suddenly magical even in same weight bullet. Base your opinion on the results. Go hunt with it and post your results. I guarantee the results will be impressive.
Thanks!