22 Creedmoor?

Shubey

Since load data is difficult to locate, I was wondering if I could use 22-250 load data? Being cautious, of course! Could I use brass having SRP & obtain good results?

Since load data is difficult to locate, I was wondering if I could use 22-250 load data? Being cautious, of course! Could I use brass having SRP & obtain good results?
Considering it's case capacity is higher than the 22 CM, you can start on the same starting load as the 22-250 and be safe doing that. It'll be on the light side but safe as well.

Considering it's case capacity is higher than the 22 CM, you can start on the same starting load as the 22-250 and be safe doing that. It'll be on the light side but safe as well.
Much appreciated! I heard 22 CM has 1to 1.5 grains higher capacity?

Depending on your bullet weight and twist rate. When running the heavier bullets, think more short mag powders and less varmint rig powders. Disclaimer: I don't have one yet, but I'm in the process of building one, so I've done a bit of research.

Depending on your bullet weight and twist rate. When running the heavier bullets, think more short mag powders and less varmint rig powders. Disclaimer: I don't have one yet, but I'm in the process of building one, so I've done a bit of research.
As I stated, start low regardless. Make sure the comparison is apples to apples. Use data from same bullet weight and powder

I,ll start low,2to3 grains below max.
My max load gets me 3570 with 80 Amax bullets with zero pressure and great accuracy (.2). At 3505 I'm getting one probably .1 groups but pretty tough measuring those. 30" barrel helps with those velocity numbers.

Need your opinion. PA Whitetails are not huge. If I use 78gr. Barnes X bullet,will I make decent kills?

Need your opinion. PA Whitetails are not huge. If I use 78gr. Barnes X bullet,will I make decent kills?
No experience with that bullet but I've used the 80 Amax with great results. Killed 120-150lb Michigan deer with it. Rib cage hits destroys everything inside

No experience with that bullet but I've used the 80 Amax with great results. Killed 120-150lb Michigan deer with it. Rib cage hits destroys everything inside
Wow! Thanks so much for your feedback! Lot of people would criticize us for using a 224 for Deer. I ve killed 2 bucks with 80grain in 243. My barrel is 25".

Wow! Thanks so much for your feedback! Lot of people would criticize us for using a 224 for Deer. I ve killed 2 bucks with 80grain in 243. My barrel is 25".
80 grains bullets are 80 grain bullets. Pushed at higher speeds kill very effectively. I know hunters using the 243 with this weight class bullet shooting deer. When people see a .22 killing deer, they freak out but the 243 is suddenly magical even in same weight bullet. Base your opinion on the results. Go hunt with it and post your results. I guarantee the results will be impressive.