22 creed 73gr Absolute hammers!

Got it. I've run H100V in my 6.5x284 on the 124 HH's and worked great in that. The RL-26 might be good for us if not getting too tight on fill to get to where we need to be. Seems it's worse when it's run to the max on case-fill. I have no idea where that lands on the 22 Creed for 73 AH's.
Do u have a oal gauge and a dummy case to measure urs lands?

This is my son's build in progress. Barrel (Bartlein Carbon Rem Varmint 22" 5R 7tw) is spoken for at Bugholes but not in hand yet. Maybe you all have advice on how to throat it? Might just get them to do it.
A reamer with .090 freebore is what my chamber was cut with, works great for the 73Ah!

Got it. I've run H100V in my 6.5x284 on the 124 HH's and worked great in that. The RL-26 might be good for us if not getting too tight on fill to get to where we need to be. Seems it's worse when it's run to the max on case-fill. I have no idea where that lands on the 22 Creed for 73 AH's.
Don't worry about the lands with the AH"s or the HH's for that matter

Why are you worried about t
Why are you worried about the lands ?
well if ur asking me i worry bout them so i dont jamb a bullet in them while out hunting, the other reason is the 73AH has shot best .010-.020 off depending on the rifle, i tested it all winter before steve put it on website to be available to sale. With the hh dont seem to matter where they r!

Yes it does, and yes it is! :)

I load 338 Lapua Imp cartridge cases and get back here with 1.5 to 2.5lbs of salvage powder per trip. I have another idea that I may resort to. Fill up some 12ga shotshells with smokeless power and fly them back in checked baggage. Much bigger payload per shell.

The airlines restrict the numbers/weight of ammunition per ticket holder. Some limit it to 200 rounds of ammo. Some limit it to no more than 10lbs ammo.

But 200 12ga shells can hold a lot of smokeless powder...
See above 👆🏻