129 Absolute Hammers in 6.5 SAUM

Talking with Steve, the Absolutes like faster burning powders, not normally associated with the cartridge size. They need to pressure up faster since the ogive and "bearing surface" are actually undersized,and do not contact the lands. Only the drive bands do.

I am running the 129 AH in my two 6.5SSs (20" & 26", both 1:7.5") over H4350. Amazing results with H4350. Great accuracy, good velocities too. I would try a faster powder.
I ordered some today. Will be trying as they arrived. I received similar advice as above in addition to using magnum primers even in a 243 in order to get the pressure up fast for engraving the bullet per Brian.

If you go from 1/2 moa to 4 inches there is a really good chance your gun just does not like that bullet, when I run in to this type of problem I go to what I think is the fastest powder I believe might work as well as what I feel is the slowest, I had a problem 243 Wssm that didn't seem to shoot anything, when I filled the case with reloader 25 the gun became A target rifle

Talking with Steve, the Absolutes like faster burning powders, not normally associated with the cartridge size. They need to pressure up faster since the ogive and "bearing surface" are actually undersized,and do not contact the lands. Only the drive bands do.

I am running the 129 AH in my two 6.5SSs (20" & 26", both 1:7.5") over H4350. Amazing results with H4350. Great accuracy, good velocities too. I would try a faster powder.
What was your starting load with H4350?

My 6.5 Sherman Max gave poorer groups with the 109AH for some reason? It shoots all the other tested bullets very well?
I may revisit this again later and try more powders since I have the bullets. Sometimes a barrel doesn't like a bullet? Who knows?

I run them in my 6.5SS. So charge weight might vary a bit.
That's what I'm gonna load them in as well is the SS. I'm just looking for a starting load. But I did some digging and on the Sherman Wildcats Facebook page I found the load data sheet for the absolute hammers and it said 57 grains with H 4350. Thanks

That's what I'm gonna load them in as well is the SS. I'm just looking for a starting load. But I did some digging and on the Sherman Wildcats Facebook page I found the load data sheet for the absolute hammers and it said 57 grains with H 4350. Thanks
That is my load. Start lower and work your way up.