210 Berger for elk???

As pointed out above, the link you posted is for the 210VLD Target. I have used the 210VLD Hunting bullet in a 300 RUM at 3000fps for elk from 40 yards to 500. 3 of those elk have been 100 yards or less. I shot them behind the shoulder and they went down in a couple steps. I have never hit a big bone with them, so I can't say how they would perform up close hitting big bone, but they shoot well out of my gun and performance on elk has been outstanding.

A buddy I know has developed a load with the 210 Berger at 2950 fps that shoots lights out in his 300. Honestly my experience with Berger has not been all that great although they did the job. I never use them on elk so I can't give him any input. Does anybody here have any experience with them on big animals. This is the bullet he's using

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1076528197
That is a great elk load. That bullet has killed MANY, MANY elk.

Broz that use to be on here documented a very large amount of elk kills with that or maybe it was the 215 out of the 300.Like 100's of elk
He used the 210 for many years until they came out with the 215. The 215 is a bit easier to develop a load for and has a better BC but there's not a big difference between them. Excellent elk medicine.