2000$ package opinion

Good evening,
My original idea went down to the gutter. S Tac dark for my eyes, and no new generation tikka super varmint in US. Tikka Ctr is shooting like a laser beam, super smooth action but too uncomfortable for me. Howa is heavy that it looks like, rem 5r models heavy too.
So I took a chance and preorder athlon ares btr 2.5-15x50 mil/mil. Now rifle choice is harder that I taught. 700P LTW light enough to be carried all day but only available in 308. Ruger ftw hunter another choice but it hard to find to take a look not even dreaming to shoot one and NO reviews on it.
Please leave your opinion for my next preferably 6.5 factory rifle . And please leave your real rifle expensive.
Thank you

Good evening,
My original idea went down to the gutter. S Tac dark for my eyes, and no new generation tikka super varmint in US. Tikka Ctr is shooting like a laser beam, super smooth action but too uncomfortable for me. Howa is heavy that it looks like, rem 5r models heavy too.
So I took a chance and preorder athlon ares btr 2.5-15x50 mil/mil. Now rifle choice is harder that I taught. 700P LTW light enough to be carried all day but only available in 308. Ruger ftw hunter another choice but it hard to find to take a look not even dreaming to shoot one and NO reviews on it.
Please leave your opinion for my next preferably 6.5 factory rifle . And please leave your real rifle expensive.
Thank you
I think enough of them that I'd buy more in different calibers if I didn't already have multiple rifles in the other calibers they make it in.

I gave serious thought to getting one of the FTW's in .375 Ruger but I already have one and while I'm kicking around the idea of building one specifically for a LR Rig I plan to do so with a 26-28" barrel rather than the 22" they make it in. Just not enough gain for just 2 more inches of barrel to justify buying it.

It's definitely one of the better ideas Ruger has had in a long time.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.