1st time reloading - 7RM w/ 195 Bergers

Longrangers - This velocity just just exceeds anything I have seen by over 200 FPS. I don't think that case could hold that much powder. If it did, I dont think it would be safe to shoot. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but more than 3250 FPS from a 28N with a 195 gr bullet is not within reasonable expectations regardless of the long throat. How are you measuring velocity?
Chrony
I have shot a couple of the same cases 4 times so far. I don't like it up there but I don't shoot it hardly at all but it shoots really good. So far I have been letting it alone but have been considering slowing it down. My gunsmith and I have talked about it several times and he is fully aware how fast it's. Running N570 powder.
9CE44DF4-4888-4B83-B73A-FDAD148F365B.jpeg

Is this virgin brass or fireformed? Nevermind...

Velocity is crazy fast, are you sure it is safe? My longthroated 7mag did nothing for velocity gains, lets me seat them longer, but not really any faster. I guess they look cool🤣

I would have him check for lug setback/headspace. And no offense, get another GS for a second opinion. I am not hating, but just a little fearful.

I gained some velocity with N570 in a 300 WM over H1000 by about 80 FPS so it is good powder...

Is this virgin brass or fireformed? Nevermind...

Velocity is crazy fast, are you sure it is safe? My longthroated 7mag did nothing for velocity gains, lets me seat them longer, but not really any faster. I guess they look cool🤣

I would have him check for lug setback/headspace. And no offense, get another GS for a second opinion. I am not hating, but just a little fearful.

I gained some velocity with N570 in a 300 WM over H1000 by about 80 FPS so it is good powder...
Fire formed brass. I shoot a mild load in all my cases before I push them up.
85.6 grains I'm running. But again I slowly kept sneaking up on it. I don't advise just loading what I am. I person in Wyoming that gave me the information is shooting I think a little faster than me.

The 180g is where "I" would limit the 7MM RM. "I" am not saying not to do it but, "I" do not think the 7MM RM has enough powder capacity to take full advantage of what it has to offer, but that's me. Yes, magnum primer is ideal for proper ignition.

Regardless of powder, primer, and brass combination, your results might vary from others. As far as your mixed brass, be careful as they all have a different volume capacity. Another member recommended contact Berger's tech support (via phone, not e-mail); they are very helpful, and they can get started on some baselines to try. Good luck and happy safe reloading and shooting/hunting.
Those were my first thoughts as well. The 7RM was developed with the intent of shooting 120-160gr bullets. Modern powders and projectiles give us more options but a given volume of powder in a given case is only capable of so much. Unless you're shooting beyond 1000yds the difference in BC between the 180 and 195 isn't going to matter enough to be a consideration.

More often than not a factory rifle is going to give it's best performance with mid range loads and bullets.

It can't be repeated enough, separate segregate your brass at least by brand if not by weight because case volume can vary greatly from brand to brand and even in some cases lot to lot.

Develop loads for the different brands of brass separately or you can get into some serious pressure problems real fast.

26"
Believe me I slowly kept creeping in on it. But I will say that I couldn't hit it unless I ran good brass. At 1000' feet elevation it takes me 16 Moa to 1000yds. I don't shoot it hardly at all except for checking my zero and off to hunting. My son killed a bull with it at 730 yds and it was 8moa to kill him and he piled right up. My gun is not a factory 28.
You're so far over max pressure at that velocity with that round at some point you're going to seriously damage your rifle.

Remember by the time you see pressure signs on your brass you're already well past safe pressure levels.