190 LRX in 300 win mag

Somebody has to have some data with this combo
1650683924176.png

(SOURCE: https://www.barnesbullets.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/300-Win-Mag.pdf)

I've looked at that. But I take manufacturer data with a huge grain of salt. I got data from Berger for the 205 EH and exceeded their max velocity by 200 fps without hitting pressure with H4831. So I'm curious if anyone has real world experience loading it and has found substantially better speed
Reloading manuals are simply a safe guide. Most of us have exceeded advertised velocities. For safety and liability reasons, they will NEVER publish velocities similar to what you have achieved with the Berger 205s.

I've looked at that. But I take manufacturer data with a huge grain of salt. I got data from Berger for the 205 EH and exceeded their max velocity by 200 fps without hitting pressure with H4831. So I'm curious if anyone has real world experience loading it and has found substantially better speed
I'd trust the manufacturer before the internet.... you're going to have to work up a load anyway.

Yeah I'd agree you cannot compare the Berger you quoted to the LRX. Comparing a mono to a cup and core. Different materials, different contruction, different bearing surfaces. There isn't any comparison other than they're both bullets. You could always just start loading the LRX with H4831 and see where you end up. It's a free country.

I know what you guys are saying. You're preaching to the choir over here. No offense intended there. But I haven't bought the bullets yet and I'm trying to see what others have achieved to see if it might be a combination that makes sense for me. I always start lower and work up until I find pressure in my own rifles. I'm just trying to see data that will tell me if it's worth the investment or if I should look elsewhere. I've also considered the 175 Badlands but there is virtually no data with those bullets. Terminal or otherwise

I know what you guys are saying. You're preaching to the choir over here. No offense intended there. But I haven't bought the bullets yet and I'm trying to see what others have achieved to see if it might be a combination that makes sense for me. I always start lower and work up until I find pressure in my own rifles. I'm just trying to see data that will tell me if it's worth the investment or if I should look elsewhere. I've also considered the 175 Badlands but there is virtually no data with those bullets. Terminal or otherwise
That's the beauty of reloading; you get to decipher what is best for your application with the components you have at hand. @codyadams has plenty of experience with the Badlands. IIRC, he loads the 175s for his wife's .300 WSM, and you should be able to use it as a baseline.

I think you would be better off with the 175 badlands or 175 lrx Barnes. The 190's are to big of a mono to run in a win mag in my opinion. But I guess you have to use whatever you can find these days.
The 190 is just a hair shorter than the 215 Berger so I believe it would be fine. I know lots of guys run longer throats for that bullet but the 205 EH is only .093 shorter than the LRX and in a new barrel I have it seated right at the neck shoulder junction with the base of the bearing surface

That's the beauty of reloading; you get to decipher what is best for your application with the components you have at hand. @codyadams has plenty of experience with the Badlands. IIRC, he loads the 175s for his wife's .300 WSM, and you should be able to use it as a baseline.
I've been following his thread for a little while. Lots of posts to weed through but there's still not a whole lot of data

You might find more info search for 200 lrx loads. Here's a pdf, look at the Ramshot Magnum load. file:///C:/Users/John/Downloads/Barnes%20LRX%20300%20WinMag.pdf

You might find more info search for 200 lrx loads. Here's a pdf, look at the Ramshot Magnum load. file:///C:/Users/John/Downloads/Barnes%20LRX%20300%20WinMag.pdf
The 200 is supposed to be barely stable in a 10 twist. So I'm thinkin no dice there. I think the 190 is about as long as a guy can run with a standard twist barrel. Couldn't follow your link