150 grain .264 Nosler ABLR

No problem, all good information!
My personal experience with ABLR, jump of about .005 to .008 off lands, also try H1000. Have got amazing accuracy with it in 264, 260AI, and 6.5 Gap. Also try and use a hot magnum primer, Winchester, or the elusive Fed 215.

My personal experience with ABLR, jump of about .005 to .008 off lands, also try H1000. Have got amazing accuracy with it in 264, 260AI, and 6.5 Gap. Also try and use a hot magnum primer, Winchester, or the elusive Fed 215.
Can't get that close in a SA and don't have H1000.
I've tried Ramshot magnum which was great until I ran out of virgin brass and the temps got colder.
RL23 and RL26.

Sometimes you just have to wave the white flag and move on.
I know😬, it's a persistent thing, I want this bullet to work but it just may not!!

Can't get that close in a SA and don't have H1000.
I've tried Ramshot magnum which was great until I ran out of virgin brass and the temps got colder.
RL23 and RL26.

I know😬, it's a persistent thing, I want this bullet to work but it just may not!!
My father did this with a 180 VLD and his old STW. He finally gave up. But he supported Berger nicely. ;)

Yep.
That's the consensus.
Some rifles run close and some way far off.
Not much luck in between.
Nature of the ABLR I guess!

Yep.
That's the consensus.
Some rifles run close and some way far off.
Not much luck in between.
Nature of the ABLR I guess!
Well I think I'm done with this bullet……shot it again at 2.220 and 2.230 cbto and yeah, sucked.

Shot some of my old reliable reloads and I'll just stick to those until I need another barrel, then I'll give the ablr's another shot. I was very close to buying another barrel but this showed me that it's not needed just yet, it's not my reloading. Not going to lie, trying to get this bullet to shoot took it out of me!!
I'm not the best 100yrd shot but this will do, plus after I was done and packing up, I noticed my bipod leg nut was missing and the leg was about to fall off! Nice thing is too that my scope is zeroed and both these bullets POI is similar.

Although both these groups' velocities are lower than they're supposed to be, 20-30fps slower. Than when I worked them up……might need to get the barrel dirty more again, I did clean the carbon out of it.

EC1ED3E0-8528-4DE9-A469-808E23242503.jpeg

156 Berger's on the left and 125 badlands bulldozer's.

This might not help you but my buddy shot this today with my 6.5 Sherman Max and the 142 ABLR... (3 shots - 2 all but touching in the center) He was playing around testing different projos in it for me. 🙂 Not sure yet on the load info. Think it was n570 and trued BC of 0.315 - spot on with Strelok.

Attachments

• 6.5 Max - 142 ABLR - 3,129 fps.jpg
    6.5 Max - 142 ABLR - 3,129 fps.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 46
This might not help you but my buddy shot this today with my 6.5 Sherman Max and the 142 ABLR... (3 shots - 2 all but touching in the center) He was playing around testing different projos in it for me. 🙂 Not sure yet on the load info. Think it was n570 and trued BC of 0.315 - spot on with Strelok.
I may have to try the 142's. My rifle don't seem to like the 150's. It also seems that there are a lot of people's rifles that don't shoot nosler bullets the best either so, I'm not too worried about it. Thanks though!