$15 throw levers!

Tyler Kemp

Wanted to show some magnification ring throw levers that I've been making, and selling a whole bunch of. $60 for an aluminum ring didn't make much sense to me, and these are easy to install, and plenty durable. Design is one piece, one bolt to tighten. They are 3D printed from PETG filament, it's tough, and flexible. To install you simple spread it around the ring and tighten down. They can be completely flattened out, twisted, etc, and spring back to shape.

Right now they are available for Vortex Vipers with a rubber mag ring, Vortex Vipers with an aluminum mag ring, Vortex Razor Gen I, and several other scopes that use a 1.73" mag ring. Additionally, we just came out with Bushnell HDMR and XRS levers yesterday, and have many more in the works. Kahles, NXS, Burris XTR, Strike Eagles, etc.

0Bxsssn.jpg

2eC2HB5.jpg

k11v75I.jpg

I've been selling an absolute ton of these levers, never thought they would have been so popular. We have some other out of the box items coming soon too.

We don't have the Sightron SIII or Leupold Vx3. If you want to send in a scope for prototyping though, we send them back in under two weeks with a free lever attached.

Vortex HS-T we make a lever for. If it's aluminum mag ring you need our "Vortex Lever 2", rubber ring models need the "Vortex Lever 1".

As far as a discount, with the printing time involved we don't make a whole lot. At a quantity of 5 I can't do a discount, but a large order or dealer order I do discount things some.

We don't have the Sightron SIII or Leupold Vx3. If you want to send in a scope for prototyping though, we send them back in under two weeks with a free lever attached.

Vortex HS-T we make a lever for. If it's aluminum mag ring you need our "Vortex Lever 2", rubber ring models need the "Vortex Lever 1".

As far as a discount, with the printing time involved we don't make a whole lot. At a quantity of 5 I can't do a discount, but a large order or dealer order I do discount things some.

Five bucks for shipping is very reasonable. I was expecting like $15 to ship the six that Or eight that I ordered. I think it's very reasonably priced thank you very much for bringing this to our attention

How do these hold up? What does your scope look like if you remove the lever?

Can't even tell they were on the scope if you remove it.

Out of several hundred we've sold there have been two instances of helicoil failures (what the bolt threads into for metal on metal contact). Because of that we are transitioning to thread inserts that are installed via heat and pressure, instead of threaded in. In our experience a helicoil failure has been caused by overtightening, but regardless we want to be at 0 failures.

There are several lever users that shoot 3-gun with the products and no issues...and they are about to be significantly stronger in coming shipments.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.