$15 throw levers!

Even worse than turning the Power Knob on a Sightron S-3 is turning the Knob on the Side Parallax ( some call it side Focus Knob ) . This Knob is roughly 0.1 inches in Diam. bigger ( I think ) than the Windage and Elevation Knobs and a lot shorter . Would you consider levers for these also in the future ?

Last edited:
Sure would Tulku. We just need a scope of each kind to prototype with. If you're interested in sending yours in let me know, you'll get free levers for both.

LA Elk:

We'd love to. Just need a scope for prototyping. Right now in the office we have a Kahles 624i, Leupold Mark AR, Mk4, Mk6, Mk8, March 3-24x, Bushnell Drop Zone, and few others we are making levers for. If you're interested in sending yours in we'll return it with a free lever attached.

Each lever is an exact fit, no comprises to work with multiple scopes. But as such, we need a scope in hand for measurements. We've had customers send in measurements before but they never work as well as we'd like.

Tyler, I have several Leupold's, Zeiss scopes. I would love to drop them off for a fitting and pick up several NXS. However, I can not because we do not even know what state your in.

Tyler, I have several Leupold's, Zeiss scopes. I would love to drop them off for a fitting and pick up several NXS. However, I can not because we do not even know what state your in.

Geo, filled it out. When I got changed to Sponsor status it must have deleted my previous info.

Southern OK is a long drive, I'll cover the return shipping and throw levers in the box for you if you want to ship a few scopes, will be under $20.

You're certainly more than welcome to come check out the printers (getting a real nice one whenever it arrives next week) but we don't have any type of retail space...yet :) Our machinery is in a few different locations so there's really no formal tour I can give...once again yet. In a year or less we are hoping to have our own building and this be a full time gig for both of us.

If ever there was a scope that needed a throw lever it's the SWFA 5x20. Haven't sprung for their expensive throw lever but am either considering yours when it comes out of a vice grips.

Just my luck. I was hoping you were in OK City or DFW. Hope someone close to you drops the Leupolds and Zeiss off. Let us know as you add new styles. Is there anywhere ,where we can go for a complete list of what you have.

Sure would Tulku. We just need a scope of each kind to prototype with. If you're interested in sending yours in let me know, you'll get free levers for both.

If Tulku sends in his scope, put me in for the two levers he is talking about. I'm on the verge of finishing my build and couldn't bear anymore delays(LOL) or I would send you my scope.

Tyler , it's Chuck Season in the N.E. otherwise I would . Surely someone out there has a boxed Sightron S-3 they could send in .

I got an SIII in the mail today, and a Mark 4 Illuminated reticle and Steiner 3-15x yesterday. Levers for those will be ready soon. Did 5 Nikon models last week.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.