If you're using the new Athlon scopes, I got you covered for throw levers!

Tyler Kemp

Haven't seen as much word on this forum about Athlon, but on some others I frequent they have been very popular. Athlon sent me a box that had each of their scope models in it for making throw levers. You'll be able to get them straight from Athlon soon, but until then I sell them direct.

Regarding the scopes, for the money I think they are pretty feature packed. The glass and reticles were nice, particularly for the price points of the various models. One thing I didn't enjoy was the turret feel. A bit mushy and too little resistance IMO.

Here are a few pics of levers...I have them available for almost all popular scopes now, Leupy VXII and VXIII models, along with USO throw levers will be up as soon as I get enough stock made.

JGxg0pk.jpg

J6sZYt1.jpg

mANE2md.jpg

Tyler email me your phone number again I will be out of the mountains tomorrow and will call you

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts