115VLD 243AI Loads Check: Bad WLR Primer Alert

Gingerman, many of us have been down this road. There is a guy in San Diego that can touch up your bolt face, tig weld it, then machine it true.

Hornady Cam Loct bullet puller does a decent job, and I have used the RCBS collet puller also.
Do they make a plunger to just remove the primer? 🤣🤣 I have the RCBS hammer puller. It is my most detested reloading action!

Since all the bolt heads are removable I'll ask the amount to replace them. Thanks for the heads up.

Gingerman, I would urge you to invest in the Hornady Cam Loct bullet puller.

I use a Lee Universal depriming die to decap with in cases that I am tearing down loads with, or a hand depriming tool.

If the tiny pin holes in the bolt head are not too bad, you can just ignore them, will hurt your pride every time you look at the bolt head.

I like to have my bolt heads machined true, many or concave or convex to some degree.

I found some info here, is there an official list of lot numbers somewhere? Google hasn't helped me find one

Do they make a plunger to just remove the primer? 🤣🤣 I have the RCBS hammer puller. It is my most detested reloading action!

Since all the bolt heads are removable I'll ask the amount to replace them. Thanks for the heads up.
Go get yourself a RCBS Collet Bullet Puller. Were do you live, I will loan you mine.

I found some info here, is there an official list of lot numbers somewhere? Google hasn't helped me find one
No. Winchester won't admit a recall. They're handling it on the down low. 😡