10mm auto powerrecommendations

Look here
Have been using Ramshot Silhouette myself, but I'm wanting higher velocity without hitting max pressure. They list 19 different powders, and bullet weights from 120-220 grains. So one can adjust for target loads to maximum damage loads. 159 different loads, And that's just for 10mm

If you think its a short cased .41mag Blue Dot is your Huckleberry. That's all I load in a 10MM anymore anyway. That's also where I found accuracy. Loads in the old Speer manual are quite over max today. Guess pistols were stronger in the old days. That's where all the accuracy was with mine with 180's in a 6" 1911. YMMV but use every caution working up just like an other cartridge.
So that were all my Blue Dot is going. Ha! Ha! I use Blue Dot in my 12ga with a 1 3/8oz load. I just change shot size for whatever I hunting with it. In my 500 Smith I use H110. I really don' use a pistol that much anymore.

10mm, it's most likely going to be Blue Dot with a quality 180gr bullet, with a caveat, on the high-end loads use an aftermarket supported barrel I use the KKM

G20 Gen 3  10 mm 014 - Copy.JPG

G20 Gen 3  10 mm 018 - Copy.JPG

So that were all my Blue Dot is going. Ha! Ha! I use Blue Dot in my 12ga with a 1 3/8oz load. I just change shot size for whatever I hunting with it. In my 500 Smith I use H110. I really don' use a pistol that much anymore.
I use it in my 10ga also, so 8# jugs are a necessity....

My go to powder for all my autos except the 9mm is Winchester Super Field. It gives me excellent velocities in my .40 S&W, 10mm, and .45 ACP. It meters very well and I load it with the Dillon 550 and 650. I shoot cast bullets mostly, but it also works well with jacketed bullets. I haven't tried it my 9mm because I have a lot of Unique I want to use up. Hodgdon has data for all four in their manual. I haven't tried them yet, but Shooters World powders are cheaper than most other powders. I bought some of their powders, but I haven't used them because I have open containers of other powders I want to use first. I have used their Buffalo Rifle in my .45-70 with 530 grain cast bullets with excellent results. Its performance is almost the same as AA5744, meters better and I got it for about 2/3s the cost of 5744. Shooters World shows one 10 mm load.

10mm, it's most likely going to be Blue Dot with a quality 180gr bullet, with a caveat, on the high-end loads use an aftermarket supported barrel I use the KKM

View attachment 357763

View attachment 357764
Sure looks like extreme defense or extreme penetrators in the mag. My favorite ammo too. As far as I can tell, those rounds use several different powders, per Lehigh Defense.

Used Power Pistol and CFE Pistol. Both gave very good results. Be aware that some of the lower starting power changes might give you FTE and FTF conditions. Some 10mm pistols have a stiff recoil spring geared up for high power factory loads. If this happens just keep increasing your charge and those conditions should go away. BUT, continue to watch for high pressure signs and NEVER go above listed maximum charges.