Votes: 34 23.9%
  • 60-69%

Votes: 15 10.6%
  • 50-59%

Votes: 12 8.5%
  • Less than 50%

Votes: 23 16.2%

• Total voters
Why 100 shots? How about 5? Or just 1? Here's a milk jug at 532 yds, you have one bullet to hit it with, GO! Or heck don't tell the yardage. I have no interest in blowing off 100 rounds with some silly YT'er.

And to be honest I could not do it, maybe at 300 max I could make the hit.
IMO the hundred shots stacks the odds in favor to the host for the shooter to fail. The shooter needs to hit all the targets to win. The host only needs one miss to "prove" his point. Which isn't proving anything if you ask me.

I held the FClass National record for several years 600-52x ......that is 60 shots in the 6" ten ring and 52 of those went into the 3" X ring......That record has since been broke twice, currently it is 600-54x.
My personal best is 999-75X.....that's 99 shots out of 100 going into a 6" circle at 600 and 75 of them in a 3" circle.
Keep in mind this is with a 22lb Fopen rifle not a hunting rifle off a bipod and rear bag that you would normally see in the field.

I post this not to brag but as a perspective of what is realistic with top tier equipment. I would never say never, but 100 milk jugs at 600 with a typical hunting rifle is gonna be pretty slim pickins for most shooters.

Jason brings up a great point...It would be interesting to see how many of the flame throwing throat eroding
thunder boomers would stay in tune over the course of the day with a 100 shot string.
So the big question is.....on your 999-75X would that one miss still have hit the jug at 600? 🤣

Last edited:
I watched another one of his videos, which will be the last one. He has his inexperienced wife shoot a hunting weight Sako 300 WM out to a mile. He even says this rifle made my wife cry in the picture for the video. I fast forwarded to his wife shooting. It looks like she closed her eyes for the first shot. I stopped watching her shoot after the third shot. He shoots the rifle for a sub moa group. Seems like he likes to set up people to fail and then come out on top. I'm not interested in his click bait videos after that.

So the big question is.....on your 999-75X would that one miss still have hit the jug at 600? 🤣

I remember it like it was yesterday even tho it was six years ago....the mirage let up ever so slightly and I missed the let up....just a leaker nine that would have probably caught the left edge of a milk jug. 😂

The suck shots stick with ya a lot longer than the good ones it seems like.

Reminds me of a comment a guy made to me at an archery 3D tournament. I made a comment about how big the kill zone on the bull elk target was, he replied, "That is why I only bow hunt elk, I suck at archery." 🤣 He was serious too.
I like bow hunting elk because you see a lot of game.

I watched another one of his videos, which will be the last one. He has his inexperienced wife shoot a hunting weight Sako 300 WM out to a mile. He even says this rifle made my wife cry in the picture for the video. I fast forwarded to his wife shooting. It looks like she closed her eyes for the first shot. I stopped watching her shoot after the third shot. He shoots the rifle for a sub moa group. Seems like he likes to set up people to fail and then come out on top. I'm not interested in his click bait videos after that.
I know it's how they make money and she was in on it, but I agree

I don't appreciate setting inexperienced shooters up for failure, it's not how you grow interest in shooting on the personal level, or the audience level when you're putting that out to the world.

I know it's how they make money and she was in on it, but I agree

I don't appreciate setting inexperienced shooters up for failure, it's not how you grow interest in shooting on the personal level, or the audience level when you're putting that out to the world.
I agree, I don't like seeing inexperienced shooters being set up. Heck I question the "Marine's" experience level. I wouldn't pick a Tikka 300 WM for the challenge. I wouldn't get a Tikka T3 300 WM because of the magbox coal. But that's just me I guess.

I agree, I don't like seeing inexperienced shooters being set up. Heck I question the "Marine's" experience level. I wouldn't pick a Tikka 300 WM for the challenge. I wouldn't get a Tikka T3 300 WM because of the magbox coal. But that's just me I guess.

IMG_3279.gif
IMG_3278.jpeg

Recent Posts