Whats Your Rifle's Name

Come on guys I know you guys have a name for your favorite rifle. Let's here it. My buddy keeps trying to name my newest 338 norma Norman and its driving me nuts cant name it a mans name. my 22-250 is a kimber so I call her Kimberly and she can be nasty when she has a mind to it. so help me out with my Norma tell me what your girls name is. Here is the rifle to help inspireView attachment 12082

I never 'named' any of them. I have quite a few. I did 'name' my favorire carry pistol 'equalizer'. It's a 45ACP Kimber Crimson Carry Ultra.

My hunting comrades call the 338 Savage 111LRH I have 'howitzer'. I just call it heavy.:rolleyes:

Legion of Doom: Weatherby Mark V w/Krieger in 7 STW.

Attachments

• Legion of Doom 1.JPG
    Legion of Doom 1.JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 78
The only rifle I have with a name is my Savage 99 in .308. My hunting buddys call it "the freezer door handle." It has this reputation, every time it fires a round in the field, the freezer gets filled.

DOA: recent build..no scope yet. 264 Mag w/McMillan HTG stock and #8 contour Krieger. matte colored receiver and barrel since the pic.

Attachments

• 264 Mag.jpg
    264 Mag.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 97
"Betty Lou", the 25-06 rem 700, got her name from a popular Yuper's song "The Second Week of Deer Camp"...because "She's the one!"

Her brother's include a SAV 110 named "Dougy" because he first wore a Douglas 25-06 bbl....

Then came along "Shilo" a Shilen barreled 110 LA in .260 Rem....

Shilo has a set of twin brothers named "Big Steve" and "Shaw"...Big Steve wears a Steven's 200 frame and currently wears a .260 E.R. Shaw.....
"Shaw" is a twin because of identical barrels but he is a real 110 savage, so the doctor says they are not truly identical twins......

Then came along "Little Stevey" he is also a member of the 200 club but is a little "skitsofrenic" because he changes from 30-06 to .243 and 25-06 on a regular basis....Last I looked he switched bolts and barrels and is now a .221!
Yep, a real Fireball.....

The all like to shoot because their old uncle "The 6mm" was a McGowen barreled Canadian Ross that started out life as Canadian military rifle in .303 British......The McGowen 6mm-30-40 Krag wildcat has a lot of stories to tell but was a pretty good shooter in its day.....I gave "The 6mm" to my youngest son and I am sure it will have more stories to come...

May actually break with tradition and give it a man name ...depending on how good it turns out, I'll namy my rifle Simo after Simo Häyhä who was a terror for the Soviets during the winter war...honor my Finnish roots

WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION NUMB NUTTS? YOU WILL GIVE YOUR RIFLE A GIRLS NAME. WHAT PART OF GIRLS ARE YOU NOT UNDERSTANDING? It just aint............right. I appreciate you honoring your heritage but it still aint right.........................................................just kidding of course, I guess it takes all kinds.