Do you name your rifles?

UOTE="mdk777, post: 2333376, member: 96764"]
I have a SMITH CORONA.

Of course, about 30 years ago people stopped recognizing the company as a household brand of typewriter.

I guess I will need to wait for APPLE to come out with a military grade weapon to make any impression in conversations.
It would probably be made in China. You could name it Joe.
😉
[/QUOTE]

BRANDON

Last edited:
Just one. When I was going on my first African Safari my brother Walt said, "If I was going to Africa I would buy a pre 64 M70 in 375 H&H so fast it would mak your head spin". Sadly he died before I went on the safari but I did buy a P64 M70 in 375 to take. I call it Walt.

The meat stick = CZ 6.5x55 mannlicher stock
The beast = 300 win mag (son named it)
The beasts brother = 300 weatherby mag (son again)

Other than that, no names.

I only named one rifle, I can't really repeat the name on here for fear of being banned, but I will say she loves a hot load jammed deep in her throat 😜

I have two rifles that have names.
One is my daughter's 6.5SLR, "Copper Queen" for the bling.
20190518_101635.jpg
My upcoming .260AI has already gotten the name "Miss Murica".
20211102_163042.jpg

Finally got to go out deer hunting this morning. Here's ol' Trusty Rusty. A 20+ year old Savage that has burned out many barrels. Currently has a factory .300 WinMag take off that I bought on this site, shoots exceptionally well with the factory ammo I run through it. A couple weeks back I was head shooting a steel E-type at 700+ meters with relative ease, including a 1st round impact.