Whats Your Rifle's Name

WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION NUMB NUTTS? YOU WILL GIVE YOUR RIFLE A GIRLS NAME. WHAT PART OF GIRLS ARE YOU NOT UNDERSTANDING? It just aint............right. I appreciate you honoring your heritage but it still aint right.........................................................just kidding of course, I guess it takes all kinds.

LOL.....haven't come up with a girl name that works...still working on it

LOL.....haven't come up with a girl name that works...still working on it
When I was still serving I had a highly modified and accurized M-14 that my CSM dubbed "Bebe" pronounced "Babe". His reasoning was that when I stroked her just right she always delivered... .gun)

I told him I really didn't like French girls but she'd do.

This is Big Green he isnt a woman he is a MAN
2011-06-21205036-1.jpg

Mike....

Looks to me like the rifle was brought up in the 'hood'.......:D

This thread is interesting to me. I have always look at my weapons as "tools" and have never ever considered giving them names. If I did name just one then it would take years to name all the other tools I own so none would be offended.

I do like how a couple of my rifles are pleasing to look at like my favorite lady so if I was to name one it would be referred to as "she" for sure.

talking to a buddy of mine who's a Marine, we decided the rifle is going to be Valkyrie, give homage to my Nordic roots, but keep it a proper girl name....that and Valkyrie is just sweet

So I have been giving it a lot of thought and I'm wrestling with the idea of calling my rifle Moose. It is after all almost as big as one. Haven't decided yet tbough

K, I'll throw in mine... First rifle was a Savage 111 series in .243. I called it my "Boom Stick" (native name for a gun). Fitting seeing as it was a "Savage".
Just recently I purchased a Tikka T3 stainless heavy barrel 300 WSM. First day on the range I had a name for it! I called it "Mike"... as in Tyson. I shot twenty rounds with it and it felt like I went twenty rounds with Mike. I had a black and blue shoulder that would make a doctor wince... Even my ear was feeling it! :p

My primitive weapons season 50 cal rifle is "50 BKM" for Bear Killin Machine

My 12ga duck gun is "Captain Mallard"

My Dad's Winchester 94 is "Thuddy-Thuddy" My oldest son uses it now for deer.

Not named any of my LRH rifles yet, but I plan to do that soon. Thanks for the inspiration.

My 25-06 got named this weekend between my friend and I. It's new name is "Smiles", because its always all smiles when I pick it up. It was also all smiles when I shot my 3x4 Muley with it this last Friday. In my safe I find that names are more earned than given.