NEW ACTION- Pierce Engineering Skele-Ti

Jud how do these and the shadows do timing wise with the bix n Andy tac sport pro triggers? Can you recommend a sear height?
We haven't used many of them to be honest. I don't have a recommendation. I'll check to see if we have one at the shop I can test for you.

I would bet Ryan Pierce with piercison rifles could answer your questions about how the tacsport and pierce action work together. I know he has built a few rifles with the pierce action and he uses a lot of Bix and Andy triggers.

I looked at his page and it does say they time perfectly to a triggertech and bix. Not sure if he is doing anything further to the actions or not. I'm hoping to purchase one from him when they are available again

I was just about to say I bet Ryan would know. If he says they're timed then they're timed. As far as I know, Ryan still doesn't do anything to our actions to time them.

I just got my short action pierce skele-ti today. Came in at 15.8oz! The bolt is 8.4 and the receiver is 7.4.

Really looking forward to this build.

Attachments

• 20230106_154514.jpg
    20230106_154514.jpg
    954.7 KB · Views: 119
If you guys want more reports on these, Ryan Pierce at Piercision Rifles has used a good bit of these actions. Ryan knows his stuff and seems to like our actions a lot.