South Africa against Israel

the blur

My buddy just cancelled his South Africa trip. They are anti Israel & pro Hamas. SA supports terror organizations it seems. What a shame.

My buddy just cancelled his South Africa trip. They are anti Israel & pro Hamas. SA supports terror organizations it seems. What a shame.
Your buddy just missed the trip of a lifetime!!!!!!!!
Where does your friend live? He might want to watch where he travels in the US. There are so many places right here in the good old USA that is Anti-Israel and Pro Hamas.

They are anti American now. They were holding 1000 US service members hostage. Luckily our resident negotiated for them to come home and only had to leave the newly built AFB for them. Most news didn't even bother mentioning this event for some reason.
I have always wanted to see Africa but it doesn't look like it's going to happen for me.

They are anti American now. They were holding 1000 US service members hostage. Luckily our resident negotiated for them to come home and only had to leave the newly built AFB for them. Most news didn't even bother mentioning this event for some reason.
I have always wanted to see Africa but it doesn't look like it's going to happen for me.
Weren't they also anti white SA not to long ago ? And possibly still are. But if I had a chance to see Africa. Especially hunt. I don't think it would stop me. You may just hunt different game when you get there. Or be the hunted. Now doesn't that sound like the hunt of a lifetime if you make it back ? lol In all fairness though I am sure there are some nice places to be over there. That doesn't get involved in the politics of things. And just try to make a honest living doing what they love.

1,000 US service members ? What was there MOSs ? Doesn't sound like they gave any fight. Firewatch fell asleep ? This incident sure does sound strange to me. Almost like leaving all the equipment in Afghan. And the numerous accidental airdrops that were made during the war in the ME. Yeap I'm a conspiracy theorist. Wearing a tin foil hat all the time.

1,000 US service members ? What was there MOSs ? Doesn't sound like they gave any fight. Firewatch fell asleep ? This incident sure does sound strange to me. Almost like leaving all the equipment in Afghan. And the numerous accidental airdrops that were made during the war in the ME. Yeap I'm a conspiracy theorist. Wearing a tin foil hat all the time.
Not all were service members. Some were contractors.
They didn't get overran, they had the water and electric cut off. This base was the command center for drone operations in the Middle East.

Yes. They were/are assassinating white farmers.

Commies kill farmers. Once communism was able to overrun Rhodesia South Africa was next. They knew this, that's why they supplied the Rhodesians with weapons.

South Africa is the S in BRICS, so naturally they will take the side of those they are in alignment with. Last I read SA was pushing the 2 state. Israel made a mistake supporting Hamas to help destabilize Palestine. Now they are paying for that like we did on 9/11.. allegedly, whatever you wanna believe about that day but it's an example.

Not all were service members. Some were contractors.
They didn't get overran, they had the water and electric cut off. This base was the command center for drone operations in the Middle East.
Is that all it takes to beat our service members these days ? Turning off the water & electric. They sure have gotten soft from my days. lol