Pierce Engineering Ti Rifles

Oh yeah. She's currently being bedded right now. Action and barrel work are complete. Won't be long for it! That's the first All Terra stock I have handled and I really really like it. Great choice and nice build.
Thanks, my first stock from them as well, really excited to see it! Can't wait to take it after caribou this year.

We just finished up a rifle for our very own forum member @AkBirder300! He had us build him a sweet 6.5 PRC on one of our Pierce Ti short actions. This rifle is superb and weighs just 5.8lbs! Below are some pictures and the specs! Thank you.

-Pierce Ti Short Action DLC coated bolt
-AllTerra Arms Carbon Hunter stock
-Proof 20" 1-7.5 twist Sendero Lite 6.5 PRC
- Hawkins Hunter DBM bottom metal
-TriggerTech Special Flat shoe
- 5/8-24 muzzle threads
3EB5E2DA-23C1-47DE-969B-26C1084E18F0.jpeg
14F2B981-D7B8-4F93-82F2-B75F5EBBE0C0.jpeg
C01EB852-2575-4B8B-84ED-8C9B201FED15.jpeg

We just finished up a rifle for our very own forum member @AkBirder300! He had us build him a sweet 6.5 PRC on one of our Pierce Ti short actions. This rifle is superb and weighs just 5.8lbs! Below are some pictures and the specs! Thank you.

- 5/8-24 muzzle threads
View attachment 275027View attachment 275028View attachment 275029

- 5/8-24 muzzle threads
Awesome! Thanks @Jud96 this is my only custom rifle and working with you guys at Pierce has been fantastic, glad you're a sponsor here at LRH! Can't wait to take it for a range trip!

Awesome! Thanks @Jud96 this is my only custom rifle and working with you guys at Pierce has been fantastic, glad you're a sponsor here at LRH! Can't wait to take it for a range trip!
Awesome! I'm happy to hear that. I love what I do and the rest of the guys feel the same way. I'm looking forward to how it does for you. I think you'll really be happy. I'm one of the guys who machine the actions at Pierce and it feels good to make such nice parts. I hope you enjoy! Keep up updated 👍

- 5/8-24 muzzle threads
Nice looking rifle!

I've been curious about these all Ti action/bolt combos for awhile…
Does the DLC treatment keep the action from binding?
What's the weight of a short action with a standard boltface?

I've been curious about these all Ti action/bolt combos for awhile…
Does the DLC treatment keep the action from binding?
What's the weight of a short action with a standard boltface?
Yes the DLC keeps the action running smooth. We also have an anti-bind rail that helps keep the bolt from binding and an improved cocking piece. Weight of a complete short action minus scope mounts and trigger is 15.9oz.
B557DADE-BDB3-4395-8B1C-BA7F969A28AE.jpeg

I'd pay vey close attention for lug setback and gauling. It will happen happen sooner or later on the norma and probably the 7mag.

Recent Posts