New! Pierce Engineering “Shadow” Action

I hope to know by the end of the week. We had a little barrel issue that hopefully will be resolved by the end of the week.

My gunsmith doesn't typically like working with Ti actions but he has had nothing but praises for mine.
So you went with the skele-ti action or the shadow?

Pierce is the real deal! I had my competition prs rifle built on their action. Buy with confidence! My next build will be on their shadow actuon
Thanks buddy! Your PRS rig is sweet and a shooter. I really like how that build turned out. You did a good job on it.

So you went with the skele-ti action or the shadow?
As Jud mentioned, SkeleTi with integral lug. Weighs 18.1 oz with rial attached.

4C671696-BAA4-48FE-9F89-F7D5511994BB.jpeg

I just ordered a SA mag bolt shadow. Planning on doing a 20 inch barrel in 6.5 SS or SST. Have heard nothing but good things about these actions. I have two older TI actions from Pierce and they have been great.

I've been running a full ti action from them for I believe almost 8 years now. Absolutely no issues with either of mine.
When they eventually slow down I'm gonna ask for a full ti trimmed down like these and to bolt. The lighter the better.

$1100 for bead blast or cerakote
$1150 for nitride

We have Talley 0, 20, and 30 MOA pinned rails available and we're currently in the process of having some 2 piece rails made but I'm not sure how soon those will be available. If you're interested, we have Hawkins and Talley direct mount rings too.
Are they available now and where can we purchase the actions from? Thanks

Are they available now and where can we purchase the actions from? Thanks
Yes they are available. You can order directly from us. Current lead times are about 4-5 months. Ryan Pierce at Piercision Rifles also carries some of our actions on the shelf, so you can contact him as well and see what he currently has available. Thank you!

Yes they are available. You can order directly from us. Current lead times are about 4-5 months. Ryan Pierce at Piercision Rifles also carries some of our actions on the shelf, so you can contact him as well and see what he currently has available. Thank you!
Thanks. Is there anyone in particular who I should talk with if I decide to have the rifle built with Pierce? Thanks