NEW ACTION- Pierce Engineering Skele-Ti

100% nothing wrong with them, they work and have been working forever. I've started using the mechanical and it's personal preference. Sorry if anyone thought I was knocking this action or design…quite the contrary, impressive looking action and y'all build a dang good action.

My hunting guns (which is why this weight class of action is interesting) I just prefer a mechanical…brass doesn't get away from me and easier for me to manage.

Thanks for the answer and dialog.

I think I must have missed it in here, what would be the weight of a short action skele-Ti all in? Bolt assembly, recoil lug (if not integral) and such? Thanks

I think I must have missed it in here, what would be the weight of a short action skele-Ti all in? Bolt assembly, recoil lug (if not integral) and such? Thanks
This is an integral lug Skele-Ti short action.
9AA2E621-9613-4EED-BADB-B1D7370B40E0.jpeg

Nice. I will be running tally rings when I finally start this build, using the absolute lightest of everything I can find.....I am aiming for sub 5.75 lbs scoped, loaded, and ready to hunt. Handy timber rifle!
You should be able to do that. My Pierce is at 6.5lbs ready to hunt and I added a proof sendero barrel instead of light and a eh5 stock. Along with some other not the lightest parts. I do want to try for the lightest I can some day. Short 16" tube pencil thin big bore and heavy flute. Guy gotta have dreams

Recent Posts