Your Thoughts on the Vortex Strike Eagle 5-25x56

I have 2 of them. The glass is OK for the money. I think it is a lot of scope for the money.

There's a YouTube video out there comparing Vortex and Arken. He shows video of the Vortex optic be MUCH less desirable than the clear Arken. I was looking at the Vortex until I saw that video. Now I'm tossed. I have only shot out to 250yds so far with any of my rifles. I also only have $200-300 scopes on them now but i want to try 600+ yds. My eyesight is NOT what it used to be. I want to be able to positively identify hits at longer distances USING MY SCOPE.

You guys really don't have any clarity issues at 600+ yds with Vortex scopes?

There's a YouTube video out there comparing Vortex and Arken. He shows video of the Vortex optic be MUCH less desirable than the clear Arken. I was looking at the Vortex until I saw that video. Now I'm tossed. I have only shot out to 250yds so far with any of my rifles. I also only have $200-300 scopes on them now but i want to try 600+ yds. My eyesight is NOT what it used to be. I want to be able to positively identify hits at longer distances USING MY SCOPE.

No, if the guy has a eye patch, he sells arken scopes, I've compared them both because I have both. It's not even close to his views, he deliberately skewed the vortex in my opinion, because my strike eagle has better glass than both my sh4 and ep4.

I have Both and Shoot to 800yds. Working to 1000 yds
You cannot go wrong with either one.
You would have to spend another $1,500.00 or more to notice the Difference against either one.
And if only shooting to 600yds either would be excellent

In reality they are probably both made in the same factory. You can pretty much tell what the glass quality will be based on where it's made. In general the glass quality goes like this:
China < Philippines < Japan < Europe
In regard to shooting Vortex scopes at distance, I have shot Vortex scopes exclusively for years mainly because they are the only company making a scope with exposed 1/2MOA elevation and capped windage with a Christmas tree reticle. I'm nowhere near the capability of some of the other shooters here, but I regularly shoot MOA or less out to 1000yd, and this year me and another member took 1st place in the team portion of a precision rifle match (including a 991yd tiebreaker) with targets out to 1050yd. I was running a Vortex Viper HS LR 6-24x50 on my 22BR and it performed fine. Only issue I've ever had with one was from Cabela's bargain bin. Eyepiece was loose, sent it in for repair and got it back in like 2 days and have been running it on my 300WM ever since.