You know its a good morning when

No, it can't be, we don't have any big deer here in IN. You must be hunting a S Michigan farm and just don't want to give a hint.... grin
Well, I will say my 2nd biggest buck at 156 7/8 and weighed 218 dressed was killed in 2019 on public land Southern MI. I hunted him couple years before got perfect wind, snow, cold and no pressure. Took me over an hour to sneak 200 yds to get setup for evening hunt. All came together and made the shot with muzzleloader.

Well, I will say my 2nd biggest buck at 156 7/8 and weighed 218 dressed was killed in 2019 on public land Southern MI. I hunted him couple years before got perfect wind, snow, cold and no pressure. Took me over an hour to sneak 200 yds to get setup for evening hunt. All came together and made the shot with muzzleloader.
OMG! Now there's a visual for morning coffee! Muddyboots .....size 16 feet...tippy toeing trying to SNEAK ...anywhere!
Good morning Muddy!

Hate to say it...but at USPS other day..saw a guy in a tye/dye dress....couple days later saw same guy in same dress crossing street corner.......in 4" high heels.......what is wrong with people....he should have had matching colors instead of flat black................
Just absolutely......... sick.......

Hate to say it...but at USPS other day..saw a guy in a tye/dye dress....couple days later saw same guy in same dress crossing street corner.......in 4" high heels.......what is wrong with people....he should have had matching colors instead of flat black................
Just absolutely......... sick.......
Did the dress cause the creedmoor, or did the creedmoor cause the dress.

C56B55F4-B17B-4BB5-B330-6563AD326F93.jpeg