• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Reloader 19, 22, H1000 and Retumbo

I have 22lr's coming out my ears. Agulia's, Wolf Match Extra, eley primed, Winchesters, Federals all in bricks. Problem is, I haven't seen any 22's for a while around here.

I use about half a brick every winter during indoor match time.

My favorite small varmit round is the Agulia Hyper Velocity hollow point. They are screamers..,...

I have an odd box or two of the Remmy Golden duds too. Just the ticket for a squib round.

RL33 is real close to Retumbo, maybe just a tad slower. me thinks something happened to the boat from Australia.......

^^ just rub it in. Luckily ive got 2k plus rounds of 22LR:D
I've got "enough" 22's too, the last count was about 6,000. It should last until this blows over pretty well.
I'm starting to see better brass availability and such when I poke around. It still sucks, but at least the shelves aren't 100% bare like a couple of months ago.

I've got "enough" 22's too, the last count was about 6,000. It should last until this blows over pretty well.
I'm starting to see better brass availability and such when I poke around. It still sucks, but at least the shelves aren't 100% bare like a couple of months ago.

True, I wish the shelves would get packed with powder again. I wish i would have stocked up on the powder 2 years ago, but ill find some.

My late mother used to say...."If wishes were horses, beggars would fly".....

Not sure if stock levels will ever return to pre- Obama gun grabber levels but we all hope.

Obama and his minions of mindless followers have done a great job of decimating our pastime.

I will have 20lbs of Retumbo tomorrow according to UPS tracking. There in 1 pounders but hey I will take them.

Recent Posts