• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Reloader 19, 22, H1000 and Retumbo

We need a powder ticker on the footer of this website like the stock market....
Denver metro area I checked around with the major outdoor sports shops for trivia's sake.
NADA RE/RL-22, H-1000 or IMR 7828.

Its a day by day unknown on availability and many times limits on purchases to 1 or 2 lbs.....

I have 3 lbs. of retumbo and 2 lbs. reloader 25 30.00 each if u wont to come to Tenn. to pick up.

sidecarflip, let us know what kind of brun rate you get on that. lol

Well, last time we went through this crap, propellant was available but primers weren't. This time, it's both or so it appears.

Last time I was considering making (rebuilding) spent primers. Necessity is the mother of invention.

I'm not i hurting for anything...yet, but in a year, who knows.

Finally got my new 25.06 from the smith and have been working up a load with RE19. Finally it's shooting groups just like I wanted. Now...I'm out of powder and none is to be had.

I haven't had much look finding retumbo, but I've managed to pick up h1000 and r22 here and there for my .300's

Found a bunch of 19 and Retumbo in a local shop here in central OK. Also, I was in Tulsa today; they have a ton of primers, CCI and Win at Bass Pro.

A couple of my local joints are out of powder; the rest are in fair shape. You may wait a day or three at times, but I could have walked out of 1 store today with 100 pounds of rifle powder.
The 22 lr's are a different story here. Finding 22's is a bit like finding the end of a rainbow.
Primers are a bit tougher than powder here, but you can find them if you look a bit.
Finding the bullets you want is a bit tougher but if you just want a good pill and don't care about finding the heavy bergers, etc. you will be fine.
I'm starting to feel like a **** genious for having a good amount of components on hand so I don't have to worry. I don't worry about fuel (bought a Volt) or ammunition anymore; and my blood pressure shows it:D.
As to your powder conundrum I'd think about rl33. It is in stock at wideners and powder valley and isn't much different burning rate wise than retumbo.

Recent Posts