• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Retumbo and H1000

PV got a fresh shipment in including a bunch of Alliant powder...
Thanks for the heads up. 8# Retumbo $450 to the front door.

Wondering where all the guys are now that kept whining about us just not buying it so the price would come down. Hahahahaha. Some of those fellas I've seen post want adds looking for the exact powder they tried to tell everyone to stop buying. Eat your hearts out.

Telling us to stop buying at $50 a pound now they are happy to beg for it at $60-$70 a pound.

Thanks, how does alliant 22 compare to 23? Don't really want to change my load.

RL22 is more temp sensitive than RL23. It's great powder but I have moved to RL23 for the stability. RL22 was my go to magnum powder before RL23 came out. In my experience the are usually within 1.5 grains of each other when switching loads between the two.

If you have a Cabela's or Bass Pro near you.... "Free Ship to Store" for the win.
$379.99 + sales tax. Don't think I've seen it posted lower than that. :)

*Even if you have to pay hazmat, it's better than most places.

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/hodgdon-retumbo-smokeless-rifle-powder?bvstate=pg:2/ct:r

1707169654850.png

Says free shipping when you add to cart (+ $25.50 Hazmat). At least it's not Hazmat + shipping charges.

1707169871171.png