• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB - Raptor LRSS or Raptor Stalker .338AX

I saw that but it doesn't say it's a Raptor LRSS or Raptor Stalker.

It's also $6,400, whereas a new Raptor LRSS = $4.800

and a Raptor Stalker = $4,100

ref: General Price List

Don't forget:

Dies:300$
Brass:350$
Cerakote:350$
Bartlien barrel upgrade:220$
Adj lop: 130$
Adj cheek piece: 150$
Aluminum hard case 400$
Custom bottom metal: 130$

Price started at 6400$ now is down to 5500$ and I personally watch Kirby sell one of my old rifles for I believe 1000$ MORE then what I paid for it...

My rifle was posted for less then what I paid for everything so think that over before you think your only going to pay 4800$ for an LRSS and that's coming from a guy who has already owned one besides this rifle I have for sale.

And have fun waiting over 3 years...

This is the same thing as a LRSS but since it's a different barrel maker, the contour is a little different then the LRSS lilja barrel. The only difference between my rifle and LRSS is my barrels shank diameter is 1.350" for 4 inches the LRSS barrel contour is 1.350" for 6" so mine is about a pound lighter which actually helps a lot. My 338 raptor LRSS felt way heavier then this 338 AX.

Supercross is right, I'm having Kirby build my 338 and that price list is basically a bare build. Oh and yeah I've been waiting 21 months. 5500 is a steal, if I could have cancelled my build I would have and picked his up!!!