• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Raptor Stalker 7MM Allen Mag.

What bullets do you have load data for? you mention there were 6 different load and one included the 190 matrix.

The gun was sent from Kirby with 6 of his loaded rounds. I shot 3 of them and posted my best group of 1/4 inch. I didn't have any 190 matrix bullets so I tried some 180 vld's with only one powder RL-33 but never found the load for it. I wasn't even planning on shooting it but i couldn't resist. The gun will be sent with the other 3 rounds loaded by Kirby so new owner can duplicate if they want.

Somebody buy this thing already...I almost said the words last night...not sure I can resist much longer, lol.

I'd do it in a heartbeat if I was sure I could afford to feed it (powder, brass, bullets, and barrel's)...if I did, I'd have to cancel a rifle I already have in process, which would cost me a $100 cancellation fee.

That one is a $3,800 280 Ackley...

What colors make up the stock and at what percent? What color is the bottom metal? How much does she weigh with scope?

Stock is 70 black 30 light gray with black acc mag system. With scope it weighs 12 pounds. Come on guys there is over $3500 worth of parts in this gun!

Recent Posts