WOOOHOOO. Vectronix PLRF10!!

I am excited as well, mine shipped yesterday!
I can't wait to use it! I bought mine from Potomic
River Group. It has only taken about 3 weeks to ship.

We'll compare notes soon:D

vector and vectronix= same company. Dont know how they compare, but would think the same. The leica vector is 3.7 #,s, plrf 1.36#s, mono vrs bino. Leica vector in classifieds now.

My Vectronix finally showed up yesterday after a 2 day blizzard delay. It looks awesome! I have not had time to going cruising around to test yet. I have ranged out to 550 yards out my back door but that is pretty meaningless for this thing.

Instructions are very clear and easy to follow. Man this thing has a lot of capability! Multiple ranges at one time, slope distance, mil reticle. Probably won't use some of these but it's pretty amazing piece of equipment. Comes with a very nice durable case.

It's much smaller and lighter than I expected even after reading the specs before I bought it. I guess in my mind,something this powerful had to be much bigger and heavier.

I'll post more after I test in detail.

My Vectronix finally showed up yesterday after a 2 day blizzard delay. It looks awesome! I have not had time to going cruising around to test yet. I have ranged out to 550 yards out my back door but that is pretty meaningless for this thing.

Instructions are very clear and easy to follow. Man this thing has a lot of capability! Multiple ranges at one time, slope distance, mil reticle. Probably won't use some of these but it's pretty amazing piece of equipment. Comes with a very nice durable case.

It's much smaller and lighter than I expected even after reading the specs before I bought it. I guess in my mind,something this powerful had to be much bigger and heavier.

I'll post more after I test in detail.

I think you just need to send it on out here, I can test it out to about 2000 yds right out the back door...........October is a long ways off, you don't want any suprises come hunting season. LoL:D I'll test it out good for ya!:)

ok, it shipped yesterday, and is supposed to be here at 4:30 this afternoon.

i'll try to get some feedback on it up here asap..

can't wait, just need the weather to hold for some testing,.

ok, it shipped yesterday, and is supposed to be here at 4:30 this afternoon.

i'll try to get some feedback on it up here asap..

can't wait, just need the weather to hold for some testing,.

I bet you're excited, I sure would be. Good luck on the testing, let us know how it goes.:)

i got home from work well after dark. ranged down the street to 400-500yds, but any rangefinder can do that.

hopefully i can run it through the paces tomorrow.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.