wolves or no wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a term used for people that are sexually attracted to children. Did they have google where you got your PH.D?
PLease explain further. What are the facts about Biden being a pedophile? Does he constantly trade in the old wife for younger one? I need to learn about this as I have not yet heard this one...

PLease explain further. What are the facts about Biden being a pedophile? Does he constantly trade in the old wife for younger one? I need to learn about this as I have not yet heard this one...
I am in no way qualified to educate someone with a Ph.D on how to research a politician.

I am in no way qualified to educate someone with a Ph.D on how to research a politician.
I say you are making things up. There are no facts to support your accusation that Biden is a pedophile. Rather, most likely what is going on here is that you are projecting, given that Trump always trades in his wife for a younger one. That is not being pedophilia per se, but it is something related by its very nature. Also, Biden, unlike Trump, has never cavorted with Jeffrey Epstein. For these reasons you project onto Biden. So to repeat, I challenge you to state any facts that show that Biden is a pedophile. You can prove to this audience on the site that you have not simply made things up by stating facts. Otherwise you are guilty as charged. Your move.

I think most of that settles north of LA along I-5. It is a terrible thing to smell.
Here is what I consistently notice about people from out of state who put down California. They wouldn't have the money to live there anyway, so they pretend its merely that they don't want to.

Thousands of people are homeless on the streets. This is true. But maybe the reason they choose Califiornia over South Dakota is the weather. If you are homeless in South Dakota even for one winter you might not make it.

Here is what I consistently notice about people from out of state who put down California. They wouldn't have the money to live there anyway, so they pretend its merely that they don't want to.
Who would want to live in a communist country? My daughter just moved from CA to TN to escape the CA politics.

Who would want to live in a communist country? My daughter just moved from CA to TN to escape the CA politics.
Are you saying that Califiornia has so many millionaires and billionaires because it is a communist country? Please explain. What is your daughter's income level? If you can disprove my point, fire away. Or is it that your daughter was not making enough to live comfortably in California? I grew up learning in school that communism made people poor. But California has gobs of billionaires and nobel laureates. So tell me again how California is a communist country?

Status
Not open for further replies.