Wolf Hunt Sabotage Manual

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbMQzZ9a1eQ]Releasing A Wolf - YouTube[/ame]

You think he read the manual? lol.

Just a matter of time before somebody gets hurt. If she blows a hole in him with that rifle who do you thinks going to get blamed?

Maybe its because I am a full time college student and working two jobs at the same time but... WHO HAS THAT KIND OF TIME?? "Drive to a far away city to get this information to avoid being suspected" "go to trapping conventions and auctions to gather information and license plates" "Look in the woods for concealed traps". Heck it takes me enough time to check my own traps and I know where they're at, after 15 years of being in the mountains I can count on one hand the number of traps I've ever ran across that weren't mine, but good luck to them if they think they can do better than that! Walking in front of me with an air horn or peeking into my pickup to look for traps will result in you getting very well acquainted with a gun barrel while we wait for the law to show up!

The stupidity of the whole book cracks me up though, they try and act like they know so much about hunting and trapping when they don't have a clue, but who am I to correct them:D

Thanks for the laugh!

... WHO HAS THAT KIND OF TIME?? "

I have a couple across the street neither works, kids have been taken, new boat, new car, multiple felonies, disrupt the entire neighborhood, obviously dealing drugs, cops not interested. Punch line landlord lets slip he gets his rent straight from the government. Follow the money, and a lot of these eco-whacko's are funded by Saudi's etc. Things cost the same for all of us. Earning a living leaves tracks. People who have time for this crap are being subsidized by some one. The playing field is not level.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.