wildcat b.c. numbers please

30-06 boy

:Dthanks for the link to richards website guys.i would like to try some of these rbbt bullets in my 300 wm.but i dont see a listed bc for them.so----- can anyone tell me what the 169.5,180,190 and 225 grain 30 cal pills are?:D my dad has a 6.5/06 ackley imp. he might want to try the 125,130,135 rbbt also.can anyone list these too?:D thanks .jasongun)

I have read some of the older threads on the Wildcat BCs, and I realise that it can be a somewhat sensitive topic with some, but hopefully that can be avoided.

I have emailed Richard trying to get information some of his bullets, (I don't even know if I can get them yet) but I haven't recieved a reply yet.

All I would like is a rough estimate of the BC of the bullets I am interested in, so I can decide if it is worth the (potential) hassle and expense of attempting to get them from Canada to New Zealand. I'm not asking for a scientifically-tested, exact three-digit-number, just a 'they're around .5-.6' so I can assess whether there is any advantage to trying them over the more conventional bullets I am currently using.

It would be great if I could get that for the 90gr 6mm ULD, the 130/140gr .270 ULD and the 150gr and 169.5gr 7mm ULD. If anyone has any experience with the bullets and can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Pete

Jason/Pete,

The 270 169.5 runs around 0.74

The 200gr 7MM is better than that.

There is no doubt that they are better than 'conventional' bullets.

The 270 - 169.5, closer to 170, @ 3200FPS MV is very satisfying.
The 7mm - 200 gr @ 3300-3400 FPS MV is way more satisfying.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.