B.c

Rum and not the liquid

So I've been think about bc a lot as of late and while I know about it how to quantify it is another thing. My question is I'm looking at going from a 165 gn nosler with a bc of .475 to a 180 gn with a bc of .507 In my 308 this gun is my bush gun and won't shoot past 400 yards. Is an increase of .032 enough of a Benifit to change projectile weights or stick with speed and a lower bc?

cheers
Lucas

So I've been think about bc a lot as of late and while I know about it how to quantify it is another thing. My question is I'm looking at going from a 165 gn nosler with a bc of .475 to a 180 gn with a bc of .507 In my 308 this gun is my bush gun and won't shoot past 400 yards. Is an increase of .032 enough of a Benifit to change projectile weights or stick with speed and a lower bc?

cheers
Lucas
At 400 yards, the difference between b c is meaningless! Bullet construction and weight for the intended use is of far more importance.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.