Some 200 Wildcat numbers

Re: Some 200 Wildcat numbers, Updated

Well I went out today and finally was able to chronograph at 320 yards but I was only able to graph 3 shots before it started raining. The temp was 80, Humidity 81%, Dew Point 69F, Pressure 29.76 and the Altitude was 850 FT. The wind was slight I would say about 3 MPH at about 4 oclock. I shot five shots through the chronograph at 12 yards from the muzzle while I was sighting in and I also shot a 3 shot group that I have added to the post. I will list the velocity for each shot at 12 yards as follows. The first one was with a cold clean barrel. Shot1 2838fps, Shot2 2892fps, Shot3 2898fps, Shot4 2886fps and Shot5 2879fps. Now I put the rifle back in the truck and went to setup the chronograph and it took a while to setup at 320 yards. I am counting the first shot as a cold barrel. Now here is what I found at 320 yards. Shot1 2455fps, Shot2 2482fps, Shot3 2460fps. I did allow the rifle between all shots to cool down to luke warm as I do not get my barrels hot. I would also like to say I have not figured the bc with the numbers so if someone would like to add it by all means please do so. I will also say the rifle used now has over 1700 rounds through it so I was pretty happy with the group. The pic is below and that dot I was shooting at is a 2 inch dot.
323113.jpg

Sorry guys I made a mistake on the Humidity it should be 81% not 66% I guess I had to much sun today. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Charles,
Does the humidity difference change the results you posted?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. Thats the humidity I used with JBM.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.