Why you need to Understand Vista Outdoors and What They Own

The price of chow went up but We can't stop eating. The same with reloading components price went up but can't stop shooting. Besides that if I stop going to the range and stay home we would be divorced and that cost way more. Lol
Yes, the cure for divorce is work and hobbies, going to the range, and knowing Who we are relative to the Creator. Stay humble my friend,
love and honor your wife, shoot more, and have a Dos Equis on Friday afternoon.

That's why the monopolies were broken up over a century ago if you don't pay attention to the past it's bound to repeat
If history teaches us ANTHING it's people CHOOSE to learn absolutely NOTHING from history, EVER.
As such there truly is NO NEW history.
Only people making the same mistakes over and over and over ENDLESSLY.
The civil war taught us nothing,
WW's I AND II taught us nothing.
Wars in Korea, Vietnam taught us nothing
The great depression taught us nothing
The collapse of the Soviet Union taught the world nothing.
And the 20+ years we spent in Afghanistan and Iraq will have taught us nothing also.
All those horrible mistakes were just mankind repeating the same mistakes yet again and will yet again in the future.

Last edited:
If history teaches us ANTHING it's people CHOOSE to learn absolutely NOTHING from history, EVER.
As such there truly is NO NEW history.
Only people making the same mistakes over and over and over ENDLESSLY.
The civil war taught us nothing,
WW's I AND II taught us nothing.
Wars in Korea, Vietnam taught us nothing
The great depression taught us nothing
The collapse of the Soviet Union taught the world nothing.
And the 20+ years we spent in Afghanistan and Iraq will have taught us nothing also.
All those horrible mistakes were just mankind repeating the same mistakes yet again and will yet again in the future.
And thinking technology and improved weapons will make this country more fearful has proven nothing!