Whitetail Deer Hunt Recommendation

buzz4me2

Hoping to get some recommendations for a whitetail outfitter. Looking for a smaller type of operation that one could look at taking a 140"-160" deer. Anywhere in NA, BC, Alberta or???

Any suggestions for outfitters would be welcome. Thanks

Wards Outfitters Coues Deer Hunt in Mexico , January 19-23 2015 call for more information 520-404-5114

Thanks Steven

A hunt with Ron Nemechek - North River Outfitters is on my bucket list. Could add on a wolf hunt too.

While I'll admit the hunts are pricy, I think they offer more than you can get on most other deer hunts.

Sorry, edited because I forgot the "small type outfitter" part of your question.

Last edited:
I went with Buck Paradise in western Saskatchewan last year, had a great time. Shot a good buck but not huge (ground shrinkage). Ill be back again this fall. I highly recommend the trip.

Peace River Alberta I've guided here for the last 10 years and consistently kill big deer!
Not to mention the combo hunts were we can add on a moose,elk or black bear and wolf tag to your hunt!
Thanks Justin

Try Pat Garrett in Alberta. Has great bear hunts also. Website is under Garret Brothers. I hunted with him 4 yrs ago great trip small operation great deer.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.