Whish annealer?

TackDriv3r

Looking to buy an annealer soon and would like some reviews from some of the annealer users on this forum on which annealer are better or best. Some of my cases after being fired about 10 times and some cases have a softer feel and some are a harder feel when seating a bullet. Will annealing make the seating more consistent and a consistent feel with all the brass in the batch? Does it tighten groups and make neck tension more consistent?

I have been using a Bench Source for last six or seven years and it has been reliable and consistent for me. It has a small footprint, which I appreciate. How consistent your neck tension is will depend on brass quality, resizing procedures, etc. I spend a lot of time on initial brass prep and neck turning to make everything as uniform as possible. Annealing is just a part of the puzzle of equal neck tension and low EDs.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.