Which Tenebraex for Zeiss V6 5-30x50?

tydaws

Could anyone help me out with which Tenebraex covers, if any, fit the Zeiss V6 5-30x50 scope? This particular scope is not yet listed on Tenebraex's website. I've tried to call and email their customer service with no luck. They may not have an option for this scope, but with all the covers they offer I'm betting they have something that will work.

Thanks,
Ty

I finally received a response from Tenebrex for the Zeiss Conquest V6 3-18x50 & 5-30x50. Options are as follows:

Ocular: UAC005-FCR, Black adapter frame ring and Tactical Tough cover. Options for see-through covers. UAC005-ACR, comes with Amber see-through cover or UAC005-CCR, comes with clear see-through cover

Objective: 50FCR-001BK1, Black adapter ring and Tactical Tough Cover. Options for see-through covers. 50ACR-001BK1, comes with Amber see-through cover or 50CCR-001BK1, comes with clear see-through cover

I hope that this info helps for some of you.

Ty

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.